SUNDAY 27TH & MONDAY 28TH AUGUST 2017
CRYSTAL PALACE, LONDON
1. What are the opening hours? 09:00am - 17:30pm
2. How much are tickets? For day tickets see the Tickets page.
3. Can I buy a ticket on the day? Yes. Adults - £15, Children Under 15 are free of charge
4. Is car parking free? Yes.
5. Is there disabled access? It is mandatory that all showground's have a disabled car park, please show your Blue badge on arrival to the showground to gain access. Please be aware that event fields and concert arenas are predominantly on undulating grass surfaces, and the wearing of appropriate clothing and footwear is strongly advised. Wheelchair users should be accompanied by a strong companion.
6. Are children free? Only if the child is under 5 at the time of the event.
7. Are there any concessions? No.
8. How can I get a programme? You can purchase one at the event.
9. Are there crèche facilities? No.
10. What is the Medical/First Aid procedure? First Aiders are located at Event Control. Please advise an onsite steward of any incidents.
11. Are dogs allowed? This is a live motorsport action event, therefore only guide dogs are permitted.
12. Where are the nearest toilets? There are several toilets situated on site.
13. Is there a cash machine on site? No.
14. Can I take pictures/videos at the event? Yes - however no drones may be used during the show.
15. Is there a bus service to the showground? The organisers will not be putting on a bus service to the show. Please see the Transport for London website to plan your journey by bus.
16. Is there any mobility hire available on site? Unfortunately we do not have any mobility hire on site at this event.